I saw a recipe on Facebook, thought I saved it and couldn’t find it today! This recipe is based on a vague memory and my own improv.
I assure you, it’s tacos plural. The filling mix weighs 1 kg! The photo only shows one taco because I already ate the imperfect first one.
- Grated cheddar
- Greek yoghurt (easier to find than sour cream and can be used in other foods as well)
- Red bell pepper
- Purple Onion
- Beans (I used kidney beans)
- Shrimp (I used cooked peeled shrimp from the refrigerator section)
- Preheat oven to 175℃. Bake tortilla wraps by draping them upside down between slots in the oven rack to make taco shells. Bake 175℃ for 5 minute and take them out to cool.
- Dice the pepper and onion. Put them into a large bowl.
- Roughly tear the lettuce and add them to the bowl. Add the sweetcorn and beans.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl. Add a sprinkle of paprika. Scoop out some Greek yoghurt to add to the mixture. Sprinkle some grated cheddar to taste. Make sure the mixture is well-combined.
- Slice the avocado into wedges. Leave aside for now.
- Assemble the tacos. Line with extra lettuce and top with avocado. Scoop in some of the filling.
2 Replies to “Shrimp Tacos”
can shrimp change to chicken ?
Good Article. Thanks!